Filmmakers like to add interesting details and messages to their movies. The thing is, these small things help a story become warmer as we realize it was created with a lot of love.
Sometimes these features aren’t that obvious and it’s hard to find them in movies. Bright Side is going to tell you about some of them and warns you: after reading this article, you may have an urge to watch all these movies all over again.
- Pixar studio has always been famous for their attention to detail. But this time they decided to beat their own record: in Toy Story 4, you can distinguish each thread on the characters’ clothes.
- In the Ocean’s Eleven trilogy, you can see that Casey Affleck’s character’s moustache is getting longer and longer with each film.
- Do you remember the scene from The Taming of the Scoundrel when Celentano pulls out a bed with Ornella Muti’s character in it? Filmmakers just decided to draw a carpet so that it didn’t spoil the shooting.
- In Sleeping Beauty, there’s a scene where Prince Phillip and Princess Aurora are dancing, and fairies can’t decide on the color of her dress and are changing it from pink to blue and back. It turns out that the filmmakers also argued about the color of the dress and decided to depict that argument in the cartoon.
- The last scene from Back to the Future and the first scene from Back To The Future, Part II are identical, but film makers had to reshoot it because the actress who played Jennifer had changed. The creators wanted to be these scenes as much alike as possible, but we can still notice some tiny differences, which you can find here.
- In Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace, Natalie Portman played Queen Amidala and Keira Knightley played her twin servant. In youth, the girls were so much alike that even Keira’s mom couldn’t recognize her daughter with heavy makeup on. This was the first big role for Keira in the world of cinema, so we could say that Natalie had a kind of indirect influence on Knightley’s success.
- In Lilo and Stitch, Lilo has an older sister named Nani: she’s a real surfing star with lots of medals. But soon we notice that surfing disappears from her life, after their parents’ death, and Nani has to devote her whole life to her little sister. By the way, you can see a Mulan poster in Nani’s room, it’s a little nod to another studio’s cartoon.
- Initially, Arnold Schwarzenegger’s most famous phrase in Terminator was “I’ll come back” instead of “I’ll be back.” Well, the meaning didn’t change, really.
- In Spider-Man with Tobey Maguire, Peter Parker says he has to focus in one of the scenes. A few seconds later, he smashes into Ford Focus.
- There’s another interesting detail in the film: in one of the scenes, Harry asks Mary Jane to put on a black dress before meeting his father. Soon we see that when Mary Jane meets Harry’s father on Thanksgiving, she’s wearing a black dress.
- In The LEGO Movie, you can see fingerprints on the costume of the main character. They love details!
- Take a look at Congsworth from Beauty and the Beast after he turns into a human: his moustache resembles clock hands.
- In Avengers: Age of Ultron, the sculpture above the clock on Grand Central Station was replaced with a memorial to the rescuers: the original sculpture was destroyed during a fight in the first Avengers.
- In Fantastic Mr. Fox, Ash the fox always tries to stand out from the crowd. In the last scene, he does it again: all the characters are drinking apple juice and he’s drinking grape juice.
- In the scene where Jordan Belfort is talking to a Swiss banker in The Wolf of Wall Street, take a look at what stands behind the characters: behind Belfort, there’s Lake Geneva, and behind the banker, there’s an aquarium. Creators wanted to highlight that a big fish was dealing with a small fish.
Have you ever noticed any interesting details in films? Share the most impressive ones with us!
16 Striking Photos That Can Touch Your Heart
Photos keep our memories safe and every time we look at them we can immerse ourselves in the moments that have been captured in them. They can also help us to understand what’s really important in this world. And it doesn’t matter whether these photos are from your personal album or belong to somebody else. Their messages, feelings, and emotions can be perceived in one glance.
Here at Bright Side, we believe that the following photos will really touch your heart.
This couple has battled leukemia for 15 years since they were children. Now they’re husband and wife.
This fireman gave a cat that got hurt in a fire mouth-to-mouth resuscitation and saved it.
“My dad, who has dementia, trying to remember my name”
His owner passed away but the dog continues to sit near his bed and wait.
This is what depression looks like over 24 hours.
Have you ever seen a blind dog enjoying the sounds of a lake?
An Iranian girl cheers for her favorite football team from behind the fence since Iranian women aren’t allowed into stadiums.
“My mom painted dementia.”
When all you have is memories:
The 3 social classes in The Philippines in one photo
“My buddy, a glass blowing artist, used my dad’s ashes to make a keepsake marble I can take with me anywhere.”
“She gave me the best 11 years of her life and I can only hope that I was able to do the same thing for her.”
“A year ago, my little sister left this world. This weekend her heart recipient met my mom and shared her heart beat.”
“The moment your dog comes out of the fire you thought he died in”
“3 months ago we were told our newborn was blind. 2 weeks ago we found out the doctors were wrong. Today, she got her glasses.”
“I’m just so proud of you!”
Today my daughter graduated from pre-K. After the ceremony, my son walked up to her and gave her a hug. “I’m just so proud of you,” he said. Then, of course, my daughter started crying. As we wiped away our tears, my husband asked her, “Pumpkin, why are you crying?” She responded, “I’m just so happy.”
Each photo has its own story. Which of them touched you the most?
Komünist Başkan, Aldığı Kararla Sosyal Medyada Trend Topic Oldu
Mehmet Fatih Maçoğlu’nun belediye başkanı olduğu Tunceli Belediyesi Meclisi, ‘Tunceli’ yazan belediye tabelasının ‘Dersim’ olarak değiştirilmesine karar verdi. Bu karar sonrası Maçoğlu, sosyal medyada Trend Topic oldu.
Tunceli Belediye Başkanı TKP’li Fatih Mehmet Maçoğlu başkanlığında belediye meclis üyeleri toplantısında alınan kararla Tunceli Belediyesi tabelasının ‘Dersim Belediyesi’ olarak değiştirilmesi kararı alındı. Karar tartışma yaratırken ‘DersimdeğilTunceli’ etiketi sosyal medyada Trend Topic oldu.
BELEDİYEDEN AÇIKLAMA YAPILDI
Belediyeden yapılan açıklamada Dersim ibaresiyle birlikte Zazaca ve Türkçe beleriye hizmetleri verileceği duyuruldu. Açıklamada şöyle denildi: “Kentimizin kültürü, tarihi ve inanç biçimini yaşatmak adına belediyemiz hizmet binasında bulunan tabelada yazılı ‘Tunceli’ ibaresinin değiştirilerek yerine ‘Dersim’ ibaresinin yazılması oy çokluğuyla kabul edildi. Haber
View at DailyMotion
15 Random People Who Look So Much Like Celebrities, You May Want to Take a Photo With Them
It’s not an easy goal to meet a real celebrity in our everyday life. Sometimes they are too busy with their activities or simply prefer to avoid public places. But when you see one right in front of you, don’t be too quick to jump over the moon and ask for a photo. Try to check their IDs first, because we are ready to show you that there are too many ordinary people who look just like stars and who probably wouldn’t miss a chance to pose and giggle afterward.
We at Bright Side compared photos of celebrities to their clones to demonstrate that this isn’t a joke. IDs first, photos after.
15. Kylie Jenner and Kristen Hancher, but which is which?
14. “My dad actually does Jack Nicholson lookalike work in Hollywood as a hobby.”
13. Breaking news! It seems Kim Kardashian has cloned herself.
12. “This fella lives in my house. I think James Franco and he follow each other on Instagram.”
11. “My sister always gets asked if she’s Julia Stiles.”
10. Nope, those aren’t just 2 pictures of Steve Buscemi!
9. Here’s chance for those who are upset that Michael Fassbender is married.
8. We’re just interested to see if Meghan Trainor’s double has the same talents.
7. We know this is pretty unexpected for Taylor Lautner, but we can’t unsee it.
6. This girl claims that she gets compared to Katy Perry daily.
5. When Chuck Norris is on vacation.
4. “Never mind, I’ll find someone like Adele.”
3. If Cobie Smulders doesn’t want to shoot How I Met Your Mother 10, there’s a perfect replacement out there.
2. Wait, so you’re saying that isn’t Zooey Deschanel on the right?
1. Even Zach Galifianakis and Jonah Hill can see this resemblance.
Do you have any friends who look exactly like movie stars? Show us their photos!
Viral News5 months ago
Marvel’s Avengers: Endgame hits theaters April 2019
Viral News7 months ago
Tony Robbins: HOW TO START OVER – 2019
Viral News3 months ago
This Is the Right Order to Watch the Marvel Movies to Get Ready for “Avengers: Endgame”
Viral News4 months ago
How to Answer Uncomfortable Questions So That People Don’t Ask Them Again
Viral News5 months ago
Actor / Actress (5-Minute Crafts)
Viral News8 months ago
16 Game of Thrones Actors You Wouldn’t Recognize Without Makeup
Viral News6 months ago
Top 5 Viral Plays of the Year // 2018
Viral News2 months ago
All in the Family and The Jeffersons translate surprisingly well to 2019