We all need our daily bundles of love to make us feel alive and keep our emotional compass ticking. Awesomely enough, the Internet serves us all the food for our soul on a silver platter. It’s a total lovefest of stories and photos that fill us with the same urge a little kid feels when they rush to squeeze their stuffed animals.
At Bright Side, we’re unstoppable when it comes to sharing happiness and we’re here once again to take you on an epic ride of emotional highs. So buckle up your psychological seatbelts — our gallery below is dangerously sweet and charged to strike a chord in your heart.
1. Sleeping cheek to cheek with your significant otter, level: otterly otterable!
2. Kid: “I’ve had her for a week. I love her.”
Dog: “I’ve had him for 7 weeks. I love him.”
3. “Made cookies and brought them to the local nursing home. This is Mrs. Posey. She is 112 and the nurse said she hasn’t had a visitor in over 3 years.”
4. “As I was saying goodbye, my dog did this.”
5. Unlikely relationship, unlikely “relaxionship”
6. 2 dormant little poop factories
7. A technician meeting his daughter for the first time during a homecoming celebration
8. A lucky swan embracing the vet who saved its life
9. “My dog was terrified of the fireworks so my cat went and cuddled up with her. My heart is still crying.”
10. “I will always take care of you, little bro. Always.”
11. A “cowperated” cuddle-nap
12. Spotted: invader in the snuggle-pit
13. A US Navy officer greeting his daughter following his return from deployment
14. “Was greeted by this handsome boy on my walk to work last night.”
15. “I planned a Christmas surprise for my parents and it went better than I could have hoped.”
16. “My grandpa just got a new dog and had his caregiver take pictures of him to send to me.”
17. Far apart in age, closely connected in soul
18. A high-ranking officer holding his newborn son for the first time
19. “We were taking pictures of my dad for his birthday and then my dog did this. Truly man’s best friend…”
20. “My mother was diagnosed with stage 4 esophageal cancer 3 months ago. She was told Monday that she will only have a week to live due to her kidneys failing, so my school planned a graduation so that she could see me graduate.”
Accept this as a big cyberhug from us (*hugs you tightly*). What was the most cuddlesome moment you’ve had lately? Let’s see who can make us want to give someone a squeeze the most!
Komünist Başkan, Aldığı Kararla Sosyal Medyada Trend Topic Oldu
Mehmet Fatih Maçoğlu’nun belediye başkanı olduğu Tunceli Belediyesi Meclisi, ‘Tunceli’ yazan belediye tabelasının ‘Dersim’ olarak değiştirilmesine karar verdi. Bu karar sonrası Maçoğlu, sosyal medyada Trend Topic oldu.
Tunceli Belediye Başkanı TKP’li Fatih Mehmet Maçoğlu başkanlığında belediye meclis üyeleri toplantısında alınan kararla Tunceli Belediyesi tabelasının ‘Dersim Belediyesi’ olarak değiştirilmesi kararı alındı. Karar tartışma yaratırken ‘DersimdeğilTunceli’ etiketi sosyal medyada Trend Topic oldu.
BELEDİYEDEN AÇIKLAMA YAPILDI
Belediyeden yapılan açıklamada Dersim ibaresiyle birlikte Zazaca ve Türkçe beleriye hizmetleri verileceği duyuruldu. Açıklamada şöyle denildi: “Kentimizin kültürü, tarihi ve inanç biçimini yaşatmak adına belediyemiz hizmet binasında bulunan tabelada yazılı ‘Tunceli’ ibaresinin değiştirilerek yerine ‘Dersim’ ibaresinin yazılması oy çokluğuyla kabul edildi. Haber
View at DailyMotion
15 Random People Who Look So Much Like Celebrities, You May Want to Take a Photo With Them
It’s not an easy goal to meet a real celebrity in our everyday life. Sometimes they are too busy with their activities or simply prefer to avoid public places. But when you see one right in front of you, don’t be too quick to jump over the moon and ask for a photo. Try to check their IDs first, because we are ready to show you that there are too many ordinary people who look just like stars and who probably wouldn’t miss a chance to pose and giggle afterward.
We at Bright Side compared photos of celebrities to their clones to demonstrate that this isn’t a joke. IDs first, photos after.
15. Kylie Jenner and Kristen Hancher, but which is which?
14. “My dad actually does Jack Nicholson lookalike work in Hollywood as a hobby.”
13. Breaking news! It seems Kim Kardashian has cloned herself.
12. “This fella lives in my house. I think James Franco and he follow each other on Instagram.”
11. “My sister always gets asked if she’s Julia Stiles.”
10. Nope, those aren’t just 2 pictures of Steve Buscemi!
9. Here’s chance for those who are upset that Michael Fassbender is married.
8. We’re just interested to see if Meghan Trainor’s double has the same talents.
7. We know this is pretty unexpected for Taylor Lautner, but we can’t unsee it.
6. This girl claims that she gets compared to Katy Perry daily.
5. When Chuck Norris is on vacation.
4. “Never mind, I’ll find someone like Adele.”
3. If Cobie Smulders doesn’t want to shoot How I Met Your Mother 10, there’s a perfect replacement out there.
2. Wait, so you’re saying that isn’t Zooey Deschanel on the right?
1. Even Zach Galifianakis and Jonah Hill can see this resemblance.
Do you have any friends who look exactly like movie stars? Show us their photos!
Research Says That People Who Blush Are More Generous and Trustworthy
Some people feel uncomfortable when they blush, because they believe that this reaction of their body makes them appear timid and insecure. However, the reality is very different, because blushing can make us look more sincere and trustworthy to other people.
Today, we at Bright Side would like to tell you why blushing is not a sign of weakness, as many used to think.
Humans are the only ones that blush.
Humans are the only species known to blush, according to the findings of Darwin. After observing the gestures of monkeys, while conducting his studies on evolution — he defined this reaction as “the most peculiar and the most human of all expressions,” that probably happens because of a social defense mechanism that humans create against feelings like guilt or shame.
It makes you more attractive to the opposite sex.
The truth is that, although it could be a social defense mechanism that speaks to our discomfort, we are more attractive when our cheeks begin to turn pink. This gesture reflects a bit of vulnerability, and it’s for that very reason that it also creates a sense of intimacy that is striking to the opposite sex. In addition, it makes us look radiant, which is why, when putting on makeup, we apply pink powder on our cheeks.
People who blush are more trustworthy.
According to a study that has been published in the Journal of Personality and Social Psychology, people who blush easily are people who are considered to be trustworthy and more generous, compared to those who don’t react in the same way. The researchers of this study also claim that other forms of moderately expressing embarrassment and social vulnerability are true signs of virtue, since it’s not possible to reproduce these reactions voluntarily.
Other gestures that reveal our emotional state
In a series of experiments, 60 college students were videotaped recounting embarrassing moments. The results indicated that blushing generates trust in other people and that’s why we shouldn’t try to hide it. This investigation includes people who react with gestures like a downward gaze, covering their face, laughing involuntarily, and blushing at the slightest provocation.
Why we blush when we feel embarrassed
Our face turns red because when we are in an embarrassing situation, the body releases adrenaline, which is what causes the redness of the skin, as it increases the blood flow to the blood vessels. This process is linked to our sympathetic nervous system and, for this reason, we can’t control it. We can also feel our heart rate speed up, our breathing increase its frequency, and in some people it can cause them to start sweating.
When it comes to blushing, it’s impossible to lie.
Blushing is something that we, human beings, are unable to avoid. It’s a set of involuntary bodily functions that are unleashed when we are exposed to a situation that embarrasses us, although not always in an unpleasant way. But it always shows that something matters to us and that, if we’ve done something wrong, we do have the desire to fix it. Because of this, this reaction is linked to honesty. So, if you see your partner blushing, you should believe in what your eyes are seeing.
Do you blush very often? Do you find it embarrassing or is it something that doesn’t worry you too much? We’d love to hear your thoughts in the comment section below.
Viral News5 months ago
Marvel’s Avengers: Endgame hits theaters April 2019
Viral News7 months ago
Tony Robbins: HOW TO START OVER – 2019
Viral News3 months ago
This Is the Right Order to Watch the Marvel Movies to Get Ready for “Avengers: Endgame”
Viral News4 months ago
How to Answer Uncomfortable Questions So That People Don’t Ask Them Again
Viral News5 months ago
Actor / Actress (5-Minute Crafts)
Viral News8 months ago
16 Game of Thrones Actors You Wouldn’t Recognize Without Makeup
Viral News6 months ago
Top 5 Viral Plays of the Year // 2018
Viral News2 months ago
All in the Family and The Jeffersons translate surprisingly well to 2019