Do you want to lose weight but the number on the scale isn’t changing? Or do you suffer from face puffiness, body swelling, skin problems, and cellulite? These symptoms may be the signs that the lymphatic system is not functioning properly. It can be compared with a pump that is constantly moving: if it doesn’t work and lymph circulates more slowly, toxins start to accumulate in the body, and the internal organs are affected by the unnecessary stress.
To improve the circulation of lymph, lose weight, and feel better, follow these simple rules: be more active, increase your water intake, try this simple lymphatic drainage massage, and do these exercises.
Bright Side has come up with a simple set of exercises that can boost your lymph circulation. It’ll be especially beneficial for people who currently have a low level of physical activity.
The advantages of lymphatic drainage:
- prevents water retention;
- boosts the immune system;
- strengthens the nervous system;
- weight loss;
- improves the skin’s elasticity.
It’s better to avoid lymphatic stimulation if a person:
- is pregnant;
- suffers from cancer;
- has inflammation in the body;
- has blood clots in the legs;
- suffers from lymphatic gland inflammation and lymphadenopathy.
6. Massage of the clavicle area
- Lie on your back on a flat surface. Cross your arms over your chest, so the fingers of the left hand are located under the right clavicle, while the fingers of the right hand are under the left clavicle. Raise your elbows to apply pressure to this area with your fingers.
- Inhale when you’re in the starting position and exhale when you start to press.
- Repeat 15-20 times.
5. Feet rolling
- Stand up straight with your arms along your body. Your feet should be parallel to each other. Get up on your toes and hold this position for a second. Then return to the starting position and roll back on your heels.
- Breathe as usual.
- Repeat 20 times.
4. Massage of the solar plexus area
- Stand or sit with your back straight. Keep the thumbs and forefingers of both hands together. Inhale and put the fingers on the point under your ribs in the solar plexus area. Round your back and press this point. Hold this position for a second, then straighten your back.
- Inhale when you straighten your back and exhale when you’re pressing.
- Repeat 15-20 times.
3. “Japanese vibration”
- Lie on your back on a flat surface. Raise your arms and slightly bend your legs. Shake them at the same time trying to relax your limbs.
- Breathe as usual.
- Repeat for 1-3 minutes.
2. “The frog”
- Sitting on a flat surface, bend your legs, and make your feet touch each other. Put your hands on your knees and push them quickly but with the medium intensity to make your knees bounce.
- Breath as usual.
- Repeat 30 times.
- Lie on your back on a flat surface with your legs straight. Bending your legs, bring them closer to your chest and return to the initial position. You should perform this exercise quickly, but feel comfortable as your breath should be steady.
- Inhale when you’re in the starting position and exhale when you do a crunch.
- Repeat 20 times.
Bonus: Lymphatic massage for your face
All these exercises influence the whole body, but if you want to get rid of a puffy face in the morning, try this facial massage.
1. Lightly stroke your skin with your fingers from the middle of your forehead to the temples. Repeat 10 times.
2. Move your forefingers around your under-eye area from the nose toward the temples. Repeat 10 times.
3. Slide your forefingers applying light pressure:
- from the point above the upper lip to the sides;
- from the corners of the lips to the sides;
- from the middle of the chin up and to the sides. Repeat all the moves 10 times.
In the end, glide your fingers from the upper part of the forehead down to the chest through the entire face and neck to direct the lymph outflow.
Try to repeat this set every day to stay in good shape.
Lil Nas X and Wrangler’s “Old Town Road” clothing line inspires country music fan backlash
“Old Town Road” star Lil Nas X’s latest move is into fashion, courtesy of a collaboration with Wrangler, the legacy denim and apparel brand that’s become a signature element of the Western aesthetic.
The chart-topping rapper has partnered with the company to launch a capsule clothing collection inspired by his hit song and featuring graphic T-shirts, jeans, and other denim apparel. The collaboration is essentially an extension of one of the most memorable lyrics in “Old Town Road,” which shouts out Wrangler by name: “Cowboy hat from Gucci / Wrangler on my booty.”
Wrangler describes the capsule collection, which launched May 20, as “fresh remixes of classic Wrangler styles for the kind of modern cowboy that can’t be put in a box.”
That’s a cheeky reference to “Old Town Road” itself, which sparked an intense debate over whether the song counts as country music when it debuted on Billboard’s Hot Country Songs chart in March, and was subsequently removed. Despite its references to established Western themes and imagery — the song’s lyrics revolve around a lone cowboy riding his horse into the sunset, after all — Billboard said the song “does not embrace enough elements of today’s country music to chart in its current version.”
Some country music fans and industry observers agreed, arguing that “Old Town Road” qualifies more as hip-hop than country. Others criticized Billboard for feeding rigid ideas about who or what qualifies as country enough, and suggested that Lil Nas X’s race played a part in the song’s reclassification; the fact that Lil Nas X is a black teenager from Atlanta and country is a predominantly white genre did not go unnoticed.
The song quickly became the catalyst for an industry-wide discussion about the definition of country music and racially tinged gatekeeping within the genre. It also became the top song in the country, and has now been No. 1 on the Billboard Hot 100 for six weeks straight.
Just like the song itself riled some country music fans amid an outpouring of support for Lil Nas X from his own expansive fanbase, the rapper’s collaboration with Wrangler has met with a polarized response.
The Lil Nas X capsule collection is clearly intended to celebrate and capitalize on the success of “Old Town Road.” Although many Lil Nas X fans have expressed interest in buying the collection, Wrangler is also facing criticism from some consumers, many of whom are threatening to boycott.
Much of the backlash is playing out on social media, where Wrangler has received thousands of comments from customers expressing anger and “disappointment.” (It is unclear if customers have also been contacting the company via other, less public methods; Vox has reached out to Wrangler for comment.) And much of the current conversation revolves around how Wrangler seems to be promoting inclusivity by branching out from its reputation as a brand worn by cowboys and farmers.
Two recent Instagram posts from Wrangler showcasing items from its Lil Nas X collection have received more than 1,000 comments each. While plenty of people have commented on how awesome it looks or asking questions about where to buy, several have declared that the “Old Town Road” items are “ruining the cowboy name that y’all have.”
“Wranglers are to be worn by cowboys and farmers not rappers this is very disappointing,” reads one representative Instagram comment.
Some commenters have more explicitly mentioned race — or called out others’ racism.
“This is the dumbest thing i have seen all day,” one user wrote. “Wtf @wrangler? Why is it about diversity and equality ? There jeans. Quit playin politics.”
WRANGLER JUST PARTNERED WITH LIL NAS X AND THE RACIST ARE MAD GO BUY UP ALL THE WRANGLER LIL NAS X COLLAB JEANS YOU CAN PEOPLE SUPPORT DIVERSITY pic.twitter.com/gwH2G7dULj
— tyler (@tylerujhazy) May 21, 2019
Lil Nas X, for his part, seemed mildly surprised by the response.
i mean honestly white people act like they are the only ones who are cowboys. come to my town in louisiana, we pull up to mcdonalds on horses and have rodeos every weekend.
— Blair Waldorf (@teonnyspears) May 21, 2019
These comments are in the same vein as those used by some country music fans to describe “Old Town Road” when the song made its chart debut, arguing that rappers have no place in the genre (often while neglecting to acknowledge modern country’s own hip-hop influences). Lingering over this debate is race, which many Instagram users have called out in the comments on Wrangler’s posts. Country music is perceived as an insular, predominantly white genre, while Lil Nas X is a black rapper who draws influences from black artists and musical styles.
But Wrangler’s continued support of Lil Nas X is clear; the brand has been actively responding to its detractors on social media, simply repeating on that is devoted to creating high-quality products for all of its customers.
Perhaps unsurprisingly, the drama over the Lil Nas X collection has only served to draw more attention to it. Some pieces have already sold out, like a pair of shorts that say “Wrangler” on the booty, in keeping with the lyrics of “Old Town Road.” Considering that items in the collection cost between $39 for a graphic T-shirt and $129 for a pair of jeans, the outcry, at least from Wrangler’s perspective, seems to have paid off.
20 Times People Snapped Something Truly Exceptional and Shared the Pics With the World
We are living in the world that is full of surprises where every single day is a new chance to see something so unusual that it makes you doubt your own vision. A treble clef in a bag of fries, a cat whose fur went gray only on his ears, or a person with 6 fingers — these are just a few extraordinary sights that made people reach for their phones and take a pic.
Here at Bright Side we can’t wait to share our list with you of pics showing the standout things people snapped on their ordinary days.
20. Someone found a treble clef in their fries.
19. The pattern on this dog’s chest resembles a cat’s silhouette.
18. Someone saw a landscape on the bottom of their coffee mug.
17. This stone looks like a pile of mini chocolate bars.
16. This cloud looks like a shark.
15. “This stick I found looks like a burning torch, flame included!”
14. “My sweater sort of matches my pillowcase.”
13. “This truck is carrying nothing but a toy dump truck.”
12. “My empanadas have the filling stamped into them.”
11. “I randomly found the tiniest snail I’ve ever seen! (standard bobby pin for scale)”
10. “My cat has double fangs on both sides.”
9. “This tree near my school track has absorbed a fence and shows the pattern on its bark.”
8. “This is an X-ray of my hedgehog.”
7. “My 12-year-old sister made this perfect cake on her first ever try making one.”
6. “I won every single prize on this lottery ticket.”
5. “I made a giant cardboard statue of my face.”
4. “My cousin’s wedding dress from last night has its own pockets.”
3. This is one million dollars in $10 bills.
2. “A customer came in and let me take a picture of her hands that had 6 fingers on each.”
1. “My aunt’s cat’s ears grayed to here a couple years ago and haven’t changed since.”
Have you ever spotted something truly rare? Did you manage to take a picture of the unusual sight?
Viral News3 months ago
Marvel’s Avengers: Endgame hits theaters April 2019
Viral News5 months ago
Tony Robbins: HOW TO START OVER – 2019
Viral News3 weeks ago
This Is the Right Order to Watch the Marvel Movies to Get Ready for “Avengers: Endgame”
Viral News2 months ago
How to Answer Uncomfortable Questions So That People Don’t Ask Them Again
Viral News4 months ago
Top 5 Viral Plays of the Year // 2018
Viral News6 months ago
16 Game of Thrones Actors You Wouldn’t Recognize Without Makeup
Viral News1 month ago
What Hail Satan? director Penny Lane learned from her doc on Satanists
topNews1 month ago
Rights group condemns U.S. ‘vigilante’ treatment of migrants on border