Do you want to lose weight but the number on the scale isn’t changing? Or do you suffer from face puffiness, body swelling, skin problems, and cellulite? These symptoms may be the signs that the lymphatic system is not functioning properly. It can be compared with a pump that is constantly moving: if it doesn’t work and lymph circulates more slowly, toxins start to accumulate in the body, and the internal organs are affected by the unnecessary stress.
To improve the circulation of lymph, lose weight, and feel better, follow these simple rules: be more active, increase your water intake, try this simple lymphatic drainage massage, and do these exercises.
Bright Side has come up with a simple set of exercises that can boost your lymph circulation. It’ll be especially beneficial for people who currently have a low level of physical activity.
The advantages of lymphatic drainage:
- prevents water retention;
- boosts the immune system;
- strengthens the nervous system;
- weight loss;
- improves the skin’s elasticity.
It’s better to avoid lymphatic stimulation if a person:
- is pregnant;
- suffers from cancer;
- has inflammation in the body;
- has blood clots in the legs;
- suffers from lymphatic gland inflammation and lymphadenopathy.
6. Massage of the clavicle area
- Lie on your back on a flat surface. Cross your arms over your chest, so the fingers of the left hand are located under the right clavicle, while the fingers of the right hand are under the left clavicle. Raise your elbows to apply pressure to this area with your fingers.
- Inhale when you’re in the starting position and exhale when you start to press.
- Repeat 15-20 times.
5. Feet rolling
- Stand up straight with your arms along your body. Your feet should be parallel to each other. Get up on your toes and hold this position for a second. Then return to the starting position and roll back on your heels.
- Breathe as usual.
- Repeat 20 times.
4. Massage of the solar plexus area
- Stand or sit with your back straight. Keep the thumbs and forefingers of both hands together. Inhale and put the fingers on the point under your ribs in the solar plexus area. Round your back and press this point. Hold this position for a second, then straighten your back.
- Inhale when you straighten your back and exhale when you’re pressing.
- Repeat 15-20 times.
3. “Japanese vibration”
- Lie on your back on a flat surface. Raise your arms and slightly bend your legs. Shake them at the same time trying to relax your limbs.
- Breathe as usual.
- Repeat for 1-3 minutes.
2. “The frog”
- Sitting on a flat surface, bend your legs, and make your feet touch each other. Put your hands on your knees and push them quickly but with the medium intensity to make your knees bounce.
- Breath as usual.
- Repeat 30 times.
- Lie on your back on a flat surface with your legs straight. Bending your legs, bring them closer to your chest and return to the initial position. You should perform this exercise quickly, but feel comfortable as your breath should be steady.
- Inhale when you’re in the starting position and exhale when you do a crunch.
- Repeat 20 times.
Bonus: Lymphatic massage for your face
All these exercises influence the whole body, but if you want to get rid of a puffy face in the morning, try this facial massage.
1. Lightly stroke your skin with your fingers from the middle of your forehead to the temples. Repeat 10 times.
2. Move your forefingers around your under-eye area from the nose toward the temples. Repeat 10 times.
3. Slide your forefingers applying light pressure:
- from the point above the upper lip to the sides;
- from the corners of the lips to the sides;
- from the middle of the chin up and to the sides. Repeat all the moves 10 times.
In the end, glide your fingers from the upper part of the forehead down to the chest through the entire face and neck to direct the lymph outflow.
Try to repeat this set every day to stay in good shape.
16 Striking Photos That Can Touch Your Heart
Photos keep our memories safe and every time we look at them we can immerse ourselves in the moments that have been captured in them. They can also help us to understand what’s really important in this world. And it doesn’t matter whether these photos are from your personal album or belong to somebody else. Their messages, feelings, and emotions can be perceived in one glance.
Here at Bright Side, we believe that the following photos will really touch your heart.
This couple has battled leukemia for 15 years since they were children. Now they’re husband and wife.
This fireman gave a cat that got hurt in a fire mouth-to-mouth resuscitation and saved it.
“My dad, who has dementia, trying to remember my name”
His owner passed away but the dog continues to sit near his bed and wait.
This is what depression looks like over 24 hours.
Have you ever seen a blind dog enjoying the sounds of a lake?
An Iranian girl cheers for her favorite football team from behind the fence since Iranian women aren’t allowed into stadiums.
“My mom painted dementia.”
When all you have is memories:
The 3 social classes in The Philippines in one photo
“My buddy, a glass blowing artist, used my dad’s ashes to make a keepsake marble I can take with me anywhere.”
“She gave me the best 11 years of her life and I can only hope that I was able to do the same thing for her.”
“A year ago, my little sister left this world. This weekend her heart recipient met my mom and shared her heart beat.”
“The moment your dog comes out of the fire you thought he died in”
“3 months ago we were told our newborn was blind. 2 weeks ago we found out the doctors were wrong. Today, she got her glasses.”
“I’m just so proud of you!”
Today my daughter graduated from pre-K. After the ceremony, my son walked up to her and gave her a hug. “I’m just so proud of you,” he said. Then, of course, my daughter started crying. As we wiped away our tears, my husband asked her, “Pumpkin, why are you crying?” She responded, “I’m just so happy.”
Each photo has its own story. Which of them touched you the most?
Komünist Başkan, Aldığı Kararla Sosyal Medyada Trend Topic Oldu
Mehmet Fatih Maçoğlu’nun belediye başkanı olduğu Tunceli Belediyesi Meclisi, ‘Tunceli’ yazan belediye tabelasının ‘Dersim’ olarak değiştirilmesine karar verdi. Bu karar sonrası Maçoğlu, sosyal medyada Trend Topic oldu.
Tunceli Belediye Başkanı TKP’li Fatih Mehmet Maçoğlu başkanlığında belediye meclis üyeleri toplantısında alınan kararla Tunceli Belediyesi tabelasının ‘Dersim Belediyesi’ olarak değiştirilmesi kararı alındı. Karar tartışma yaratırken ‘DersimdeğilTunceli’ etiketi sosyal medyada Trend Topic oldu.
BELEDİYEDEN AÇIKLAMA YAPILDI
Belediyeden yapılan açıklamada Dersim ibaresiyle birlikte Zazaca ve Türkçe beleriye hizmetleri verileceği duyuruldu. Açıklamada şöyle denildi: “Kentimizin kültürü, tarihi ve inanç biçimini yaşatmak adına belediyemiz hizmet binasında bulunan tabelada yazılı ‘Tunceli’ ibaresinin değiştirilerek yerine ‘Dersim’ ibaresinin yazılması oy çokluğuyla kabul edildi. Haber
View at DailyMotion
15 Random People Who Look So Much Like Celebrities, You May Want to Take a Photo With Them
It’s not an easy goal to meet a real celebrity in our everyday life. Sometimes they are too busy with their activities or simply prefer to avoid public places. But when you see one right in front of you, don’t be too quick to jump over the moon and ask for a photo. Try to check their IDs first, because we are ready to show you that there are too many ordinary people who look just like stars and who probably wouldn’t miss a chance to pose and giggle afterward.
We at Bright Side compared photos of celebrities to their clones to demonstrate that this isn’t a joke. IDs first, photos after.
15. Kylie Jenner and Kristen Hancher, but which is which?
14. “My dad actually does Jack Nicholson lookalike work in Hollywood as a hobby.”
13. Breaking news! It seems Kim Kardashian has cloned herself.
12. “This fella lives in my house. I think James Franco and he follow each other on Instagram.”
11. “My sister always gets asked if she’s Julia Stiles.”
10. Nope, those aren’t just 2 pictures of Steve Buscemi!
9. Here’s chance for those who are upset that Michael Fassbender is married.
8. We’re just interested to see if Meghan Trainor’s double has the same talents.
7. We know this is pretty unexpected for Taylor Lautner, but we can’t unsee it.
6. This girl claims that she gets compared to Katy Perry daily.
5. When Chuck Norris is on vacation.
4. “Never mind, I’ll find someone like Adele.”
3. If Cobie Smulders doesn’t want to shoot How I Met Your Mother 10, there’s a perfect replacement out there.
2. Wait, so you’re saying that isn’t Zooey Deschanel on the right?
1. Even Zach Galifianakis and Jonah Hill can see this resemblance.
Do you have any friends who look exactly like movie stars? Show us their photos!
Viral News5 months ago
Marvel’s Avengers: Endgame hits theaters April 2019
Viral News7 months ago
Tony Robbins: HOW TO START OVER – 2019
Viral News3 months ago
This Is the Right Order to Watch the Marvel Movies to Get Ready for “Avengers: Endgame”
Viral News4 months ago
How to Answer Uncomfortable Questions So That People Don’t Ask Them Again
Viral News5 months ago
Actor / Actress (5-Minute Crafts)
Viral News8 months ago
16 Game of Thrones Actors You Wouldn’t Recognize Without Makeup
Viral News6 months ago
Top 5 Viral Plays of the Year // 2018
Viral News2 months ago
All in the Family and The Jeffersons translate surprisingly well to 2019