We used to believe that children are the only source of unusual and out-of-the-box questions. But it turns out that some adults can compete with them in this art. A Reddit user once asked: “What was the stupidest thing someone has asked you 100% seriously?” And he got numerous replies with real-life examples.
Bright Side is sure that sometimes we all say and do things without thinking first and the people on our list have nothing to be ashamed of. All in all, they’ve managed to stand out among millions of stories, so at least it was worth something!
- My boss once asked me to make the pages of the document smaller. She actually had them zoomed in to 200% and thought that the font was 46. @fluffykittenears
- A conversation with my husband:
— Honey, I’m at the store but they have only pots for corn.
— What do you mean?
— Well, there’s corn boiling in the pot shown on the box, but I don’t see any with the pictures of pasta.
— Don’t come home. @Silent-G
- When we were having lunch, my colleague asked me: “When a person loses their thumb and the forefinger, does their ring finger become their middle finger?” I’m afraid to imagine how this idea crossed his mind and what else is going on inside his head.
It was my first day working a tech support job. I answered a phone call from a woman whose laptop wouldn’t turn on. She was at the airport trying to get some work done and was very frustrated because she had been working for several hours and the laptop suddenly shut off. I asked her if she had the laptop plugged in when it shut off, or if she was just running it on the battery. “It can be plugged in? I thought it was supposed to be wireless.” @DextrosKnight
- My nephew asked me how do we know that dinosaurs were actually called dinosaurs.
Because I am a dwarf, I get a lot of hilarious questions, but one of my favorites was: “Do you need to get a smaller engine for your car?” I really wish I could have seen the internal process that led you to that question, lady. @[deleted]
In high school, we were warming up before a baseball game. It was in the evening and some really ominous, dark clouds started rolling in. One of my teammates very seriously asked: “Is that a storm or is that just night coming?” I will never forget that. @leezus34
We’re discussing cardinal directions in my driver’s ed class. The instructor asked a girl in the front row what direction her house was from here. She pointed out the window. He asked: “So, West?” She responded with: “Well, it’s my East because I’m facing you.” @Baltusrol
- My niece once asked her parents whether the people who have a problem with pronouncing the letter “r” have an inner voice that can’t do it too.
I work at the IT help desk. A girl once asked me: “Do you guys have any of those wireless internet cables?” Blank stare ensued while I waited for her to understand the request. Then I said it’s already plugged in. @kotobaaa
- What should I do if a woman says to me: “Listen to a woman, but do the opposite”?
A safari guide in South Africa said that he once heard a woman ask her husband: “Honey, is that the same moon we see in Texas?” @pirate_12
- I’ve been working at an Apple store for about 7 years. And I particularly remember the customer who asked me if her iPod would get heavier as she puts more music on it.@FizzyBeverage
Have you ever been asked foolish questions like these? Share your stories with us in the comments!
16 Striking Photos That Can Touch Your Heart
Photos keep our memories safe and every time we look at them we can immerse ourselves in the moments that have been captured in them. They can also help us to understand what’s really important in this world. And it doesn’t matter whether these photos are from your personal album or belong to somebody else. Their messages, feelings, and emotions can be perceived in one glance.
Here at Bright Side, we believe that the following photos will really touch your heart.
This couple has battled leukemia for 15 years since they were children. Now they’re husband and wife.
This fireman gave a cat that got hurt in a fire mouth-to-mouth resuscitation and saved it.
“My dad, who has dementia, trying to remember my name”
His owner passed away but the dog continues to sit near his bed and wait.
This is what depression looks like over 24 hours.
Have you ever seen a blind dog enjoying the sounds of a lake?
An Iranian girl cheers for her favorite football team from behind the fence since Iranian women aren’t allowed into stadiums.
“My mom painted dementia.”
When all you have is memories:
The 3 social classes in The Philippines in one photo
“My buddy, a glass blowing artist, used my dad’s ashes to make a keepsake marble I can take with me anywhere.”
“She gave me the best 11 years of her life and I can only hope that I was able to do the same thing for her.”
“A year ago, my little sister left this world. This weekend her heart recipient met my mom and shared her heart beat.”
“The moment your dog comes out of the fire you thought he died in”
“3 months ago we were told our newborn was blind. 2 weeks ago we found out the doctors were wrong. Today, she got her glasses.”
“I’m just so proud of you!”
Today my daughter graduated from pre-K. After the ceremony, my son walked up to her and gave her a hug. “I’m just so proud of you,” he said. Then, of course, my daughter started crying. As we wiped away our tears, my husband asked her, “Pumpkin, why are you crying?” She responded, “I’m just so happy.”
Each photo has its own story. Which of them touched you the most?
Komünist Başkan, Aldığı Kararla Sosyal Medyada Trend Topic Oldu
Mehmet Fatih Maçoğlu’nun belediye başkanı olduğu Tunceli Belediyesi Meclisi, ‘Tunceli’ yazan belediye tabelasının ‘Dersim’ olarak değiştirilmesine karar verdi. Bu karar sonrası Maçoğlu, sosyal medyada Trend Topic oldu.
Tunceli Belediye Başkanı TKP’li Fatih Mehmet Maçoğlu başkanlığında belediye meclis üyeleri toplantısında alınan kararla Tunceli Belediyesi tabelasının ‘Dersim Belediyesi’ olarak değiştirilmesi kararı alındı. Karar tartışma yaratırken ‘DersimdeğilTunceli’ etiketi sosyal medyada Trend Topic oldu.
BELEDİYEDEN AÇIKLAMA YAPILDI
Belediyeden yapılan açıklamada Dersim ibaresiyle birlikte Zazaca ve Türkçe beleriye hizmetleri verileceği duyuruldu. Açıklamada şöyle denildi: “Kentimizin kültürü, tarihi ve inanç biçimini yaşatmak adına belediyemiz hizmet binasında bulunan tabelada yazılı ‘Tunceli’ ibaresinin değiştirilerek yerine ‘Dersim’ ibaresinin yazılması oy çokluğuyla kabul edildi. Haber
View at DailyMotion
15 Random People Who Look So Much Like Celebrities, You May Want to Take a Photo With Them
It’s not an easy goal to meet a real celebrity in our everyday life. Sometimes they are too busy with their activities or simply prefer to avoid public places. But when you see one right in front of you, don’t be too quick to jump over the moon and ask for a photo. Try to check their IDs first, because we are ready to show you that there are too many ordinary people who look just like stars and who probably wouldn’t miss a chance to pose and giggle afterward.
We at Bright Side compared photos of celebrities to their clones to demonstrate that this isn’t a joke. IDs first, photos after.
15. Kylie Jenner and Kristen Hancher, but which is which?
14. “My dad actually does Jack Nicholson lookalike work in Hollywood as a hobby.”
13. Breaking news! It seems Kim Kardashian has cloned herself.
12. “This fella lives in my house. I think James Franco and he follow each other on Instagram.”
11. “My sister always gets asked if she’s Julia Stiles.”
10. Nope, those aren’t just 2 pictures of Steve Buscemi!
9. Here’s chance for those who are upset that Michael Fassbender is married.
8. We’re just interested to see if Meghan Trainor’s double has the same talents.
7. We know this is pretty unexpected for Taylor Lautner, but we can’t unsee it.
6. This girl claims that she gets compared to Katy Perry daily.
5. When Chuck Norris is on vacation.
4. “Never mind, I’ll find someone like Adele.”
3. If Cobie Smulders doesn’t want to shoot How I Met Your Mother 10, there’s a perfect replacement out there.
2. Wait, so you’re saying that isn’t Zooey Deschanel on the right?
1. Even Zach Galifianakis and Jonah Hill can see this resemblance.
Do you have any friends who look exactly like movie stars? Show us their photos!
Viral News5 months ago
Marvel’s Avengers: Endgame hits theaters April 2019
Viral News7 months ago
Tony Robbins: HOW TO START OVER – 2019
Viral News3 months ago
This Is the Right Order to Watch the Marvel Movies to Get Ready for “Avengers: Endgame”
Viral News4 months ago
How to Answer Uncomfortable Questions So That People Don’t Ask Them Again
Viral News5 months ago
Actor / Actress (5-Minute Crafts)
Viral News8 months ago
16 Game of Thrones Actors You Wouldn’t Recognize Without Makeup
Viral News6 months ago
Top 5 Viral Plays of the Year // 2018
Viral News2 months ago
All in the Family and The Jeffersons translate surprisingly well to 2019